1. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
3. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
260 First collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- To understand customer needs regarding this websites services
- To develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers
- To fulfill your requests for products, services or information
- To communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from this website, its affiliates and third parties
- To allow customers to access limited-entry areas of this website
- To personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from this website and third parties
- To protect the services, products or rights of this website, including but not limited to the security or integrity of this website.
- To identify and resolve technical problems concerning this website, products and services.
260 First also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
4. Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
260 First limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. 260 First does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
5. Disclosure, Processing and Retention
260 First does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that 260 First or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
6. Security Safeguards
260 First will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.